Wind screen - Buick Cascada Forums
Buick Cascada Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2017, 04:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Wind screen

Can someone help!!! Got my car a little over a week ago.. the directions for the windscreen were horrendous! Went back to the dealer and they couldnt figure out what was wrong. I got it installed, basically it seems like only one way to fit it in however when i got up to a decent highway driving speed, the screen collapsed down . Is there a way to lock it ? Would make sense for it to hinge the other way to fight against the wind however thats not the case. Maybe im doing something wrong? Any help or video links would be great!
Lisa K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2017, 08:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

There is only one way for the windscreen to be installed in the car. Once you look at it and figure out what is needed it is easy to install.

My windscreen will not collapse at highway speeds unless it is also windy. If yours is collapsing without winds then I think it is defective and should be returned to the dealer.

Good Luck!
bshep19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2017, 11:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

The first install took me a couple minutes, but I figured it out by knowing that the flip-up part has to be up and flipping forward, and the tabs only go in one way. After that, it's easy. But the flip-up part is OK until about 70mph, then it tends to flop down in the first cross wind.
enp1955 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Buick Cascada Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.