Cascada Feature I Just Discovered - Buick Cascada Forums
Buick Cascada Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2016, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Cascada Feature I Just Discovered

I had my right turn signal on longer than usual due to an unusual situation involving two right turns in a relatively short distance. A chime informed me to turn off my turn signal! We all know how irritating it is when "geezers" leave their turn signals on forever and you're never sure if they're turning or not. This Cascada feature helps us avoid that situation if we're now the geezers!
mesaguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2016, 10:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

AKA "the eventual left"!!
3rdpassword is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2016, 06:55 AM   #3 (permalink)

Way to go Mesaguy, more like Too much Holiday cheer. I haven't talked to you forever. This site started out so promising, now it is like a dessert. It's winter in Ohio, little snow so far, lot of sunny days. When I'm working outside in the yard for whatever reason, I've been backing the Cascada out of the garage and putting the top down in the driveway. It's just great to look at as spring is just around the corner. What I've also done for now is fold my rear seats down, more visibility, it's working nice. Hope all is well, Happy New Year and a belated Merry Xmas.
gene2016 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2016, 10:33 AM   #4 (permalink)

Happy New Year to you, gene2016 (are you going to become gene2017?). The forum is better now that it seems we're not getting all of the spam although I agree that we can go a week or longer at a time with no posts. I fold my rear seats down every time I go to Costco and it's amazing how much you can load into the Cascada that way. I did forget to mention in my original post that besides the chime reminding you about the turn signal, the reminder also appears in printed form on the screen. Hope things warm up in Ohio and you can get out there soon with the top down!
mesaguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2016, 10:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

Its Convertible season here in Florida.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Buick Cascada Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in