Spray painting and auto body work - Buick Cascada Forums
Buick Cascada Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2019, 06:35 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Spray painting and auto body work

Hey friends,
This is Mario Goldstein and I've spent years as an auto mechanic, making a decent living.

About five years ago, I realized that the real money was in spray painting and auto body work. I took a cut in pay at first, just to learn the skill. Since then, I've never looked back.

Today I have my own shop, and not to brag, but I make an excellent living doing something I truly enjoy.

I'm going to share with you everything you need to know to make any car (or motorcycle or semi-truck for all that matter) look like show quality, but first, I want to straighten a couple of things out...
It looks like art, but its really a skill that anyone can learn...So if interested please check out http://bit.ly/learnspray-painting
asjki89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2020, 03:37 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Best IVF Centres in gurgaon

Fertility stories are always filled with emotions, uncertainty, and controversies. Childless couples who would make great parents look for the best IVF centres in Gurgaon that can help them conceive a healthy baby. Due to the rise in infertility cases in Gurgaon, provisions for personalized care and treatment for Infertility management have improved in almost all IVF centres in Gurgaon.
ovofertility is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Buick Cascada Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in