IMPORTANT: An alliance of owners for help with Buick - Buick Cascada Forums
Buick Cascada Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2020, 09:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default IMPORTANT: An alliance of owners for help with Buick

My wife and I like our Cascada and hope to keep it for a while. Since our car is discontinued and Buick appears not to be giving good support, we need to band together as a group to create some nameplate leverage. If you are interested, post on this site with "I'm in", or a similar comment.

I will take the total and send an email to Buick customer service saying we represent X-number of owners and we want to be treated well as our ownership goes forward. I will keep you apprised of what I learn.

Spread the word to anyone else you run across who owns one of these cars. They need not spend much time on this site--open an account and post.

Let's see if we cannot get several hundred posters on this thread in 30 days.

Go!
billm1146 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2020, 04:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

I see we have had 8 or so views. Why no posts?

This is an opportunity to let Buick know we like the cars and want them to keep a stock of parts and provide real service, even on this discontinued model, and there are a good number of us. Step up to the plate. A few owners scattered all over, with no coordination, will not get the same treatment.

Buick knows how many Cascada cars they sold in the US, of course, but what they do not know is whether anyone will pay attention to their service and attentiveness and perhaps make noise about it. Depending on how Buick treats us, we either can be a good or a bad influence on future buying decisions, be it our own or people who ask us about our choices.
billm1146 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2020, 11:34 AM   #3 (permalink)

I’m in!
kadeytoby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:12 AM   #4 (permalink)

I think there are many more owners in the Facebook groups.
You can find all groups here.
http://www.pimpmycascada.de/html/en/link.php

ALLWAYS OPEN

PIMPmyCASCADA
Werner61 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Today, 09:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by billm1146 View Post
My wife and I like our Cascada and hope to keep it for a while. Since our car is discontinued and Buick appears not to be giving good support, we need to band together as a group to create some nameplate leverage. If you are interested, post on this site with "I'm in", or a similar comment.

I will take the total and send an email to Buick customer service saying we represent X-number of owners and we want to be treated well as our ownership goes forward. I will keep you apprised of what I learn.

Spread the word to anyone else you run across who owns one of these cars. They need not spend much time on this site--open an account and post.

Let's see if we cannot get several hundred posters on this thread in 30 days.

Go!
I'm in!
heavener4750@gmail.com is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Today, 09:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

I am all for it!
heavener4750@gmail.com is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Buick Cascada Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in