My Cascada [Archive] - Buick Cascada Forums

: My Cascada

chippy
10-28-2014, 09:29 AM
Hi Everyone. As a newbe I thought that I might give you all the benefit of my experience as silver surfer Cascada owner. I picked up our Cascada on 03 02 2014. She's an elite cdti 2.0 Biturbo in Nougat with a mocha roof and she is a beaut! As I have held a UK license for over 30 yrs I can honestly say that this is probably the best car that I have ever owned and believe me I've had a few. However, I do have one criticism, and that is concerning the Particulate Filter. Having recently had a bad experience with mine, that took over a week to resolve, I wondered if anyone else has a this kind of problem? I would have thought that with the resources at G.M an integrated system, as found on Peugeot and Citroen, could have been fitted, instead I have to buy Tunap 184 at every 3rd fill up of diesel.
I still think she's a great car regardless of all the negative comments. She still gets all the looks and great comments from other drivers, and she can still hold her own up against the Audi's and BMW's.